Highly visible, well maintained 3-story brick building, 15,000 sft. gross leasable, in the heart of downtown Harvard. Includes retail space. First floor is remodeled and fully occupied with retail commercial tenants. Newer roof, Newer masonry, plumbing/sewer main, electric, HVAC and storefronts. Most of original tin ceiling still in place on first floor! Second and third floors ready for build out/offices or apartments. Located just two blocks from Metra station. Highly walkable area.
Must contact broker. Do not disturb tenants.
- Property Type(s): Retail
- Building (Sq.Ft.): 15000
- Zoned: Retail
- Improved: Yes
- Sale Price: $230,000
- Inspection: Contact broker. Do NOT disturb or contact tenants.
- Incentives Available: Enterprise Zone, Opportunity Zone
- Notes: Great buildout opportunity
- Address: 38-40 N Ayer Street, Harvard IL 60033
- Contact Info: Louise Berger Re/Max Plaza 815-790-7958
Retail/residential/office. Multi-story building in downtown Harvard.
Route 14 north to Ayer Street in Harvard.