All brick, two story building with open glass storefront located in the heart of downtown Harvard, only two blocks from the train station. 2,520 SF of retail space on first floor. 2,412 SF on second floor with two large apartments (one and two bedroom), with long-term tenants paying $600 and $750/month. First floor tenant pays $800/month. Over $22,000 in improvements made in 2013, including lighting, new roof, furnace and A/C.
- Property Type(s): Retail, Residential - Mixed Use
- Building (Sq.Ft.): 4932
- Ceiling Height: 13'
- Power: 200 amps
- Land Size: 2,370 SF
- Current Use: Retail, Residential
- Zone: B-2
- Zoned: Mixed Use, Business, Downtown
- Improved: Yes
- Sale Price: 164900
- Taxes: 4061.82
- Inspection: By appointment. Contact broker.
- Notes: Fully leased. Long-term tenants.
50 North Ayer Street
Harvard, Illinois 60033
- Contact Info: Tina Kropke, Premier Commercial 847-854-2300 x14
Contact broker for detailed financials. PIN 01-35-407-007
Rout 14 north to Harvard. Left on E. Brainard Street, right on North Ayer Street. Property is on left.